Bringing back the Jessica Snoods February 09 2020
This year I have decided to bring back our Jessica Snoods, like our classic tweed snoods, our jessica are fleece lined with a button fastening. however the Jessica Snood, frames the face with its suede pleated frill.
At the moment we have the Jessicas available in Barn Owl and Duck Egg Blue, keep your eyes peeled for more colours arriving in the next couple of months!!
How to wear the tweed snood December 25 2019
Been gifted one of our tweed snoods? Need help on how to wear one? Well here’s a video showing you how to wear your new accessory...
- make sure you have the suede loop in your left hand
- your right hand needs to hold the parallel corner
- place the snood behind your head so that the middle of the snood is inline with the middle of your neck
- take your right hand and place the snood on your left collarbone
- take your left hand to your right collarbone where you should be able to find the coconut wooden button to loop on to.
Their is is only one button to loop onto this is because the friction of the two materials hold the first corner up.