How to wear the tweed snood April 18 2019
Been gifted one of our tweed snoods? Need help on how to wear one? Well here’s a video showing you how to wear your new accessory...
- make sure you have the suede loop in your left hand
- your right hand needs to hold the parallel corner
- place the snood behind your head so that the middle of the snood is inline with the middle of your neck
- take your right hand and place the snood on your left collarbone
- take your left hand to your right collarbone where you should be able to find the coconut wooden button to loop on to.
Their is is only one button to loop onto this is because the friction of the two materials hold the first corner up.
Top product from February March 01 2019
Sporting tweed brooches
Sporting tweed brooches have proved very popular this February, making great gifts for loved ones or even just for you 😊 with multiple ways of styling them you can either attached to you hat, blazer or waistcoat. Alternatively you can use the slide to pin them into your hair.
If if you prefer our sporting tweed brooches without the cartridge center we also create our brooches with a plain gem center
Top product from January February 01 2019
This year I will be posting our top products bought that month from you the customer, sometimes it will be a color theme and sometimes it will be product based so keep an eye on what’s popular 😊
more colors available at:
Competition #sarahgarbuttaccessories October 01 2018
Highland MOO Cow October 08 2017
Introducing our Highland MOO Cow Cushions!!
Available in these three tweed colours with a contrasting applique detail of a highland cow, perfect for the country home. With an envelope style back in a soft Anti-Pill Polyester Fleece.