How to wear the tweed snood April 18 2019
Been gifted one of our tweed snoods? Need help on how to wear one? Well here’s a video showing you how to wear your new accessory...
- make sure you have the suede loop in your left hand
- your right hand needs to hold the parallel corner
- place the snood behind your head so that the middle of the snood is inline with the middle of your neck
- take your right hand and place the snood on your left collarbone
- take your left hand to your right collarbone where you should be able to find the coconut wooden button to loop on to.
Their is is only one button to loop onto this is because the friction of the two materials hold the first corner up.
Badminton Horse Trials 2019 April 17 2019
Hurray, we are starting our first show of the season by heading down to South Gloustershire for Badminton Horse Trials.
This prestigious event was first held in 1949 by the 10th Duke of Beaufort and was said to have only had competitors from 2 countries , Britain and Ireland. So much has changed from then to today with many international competitors taking part.
This year will be our first year for exhibiting at the Badminton Horse Trials event and we are really excited to be going.
Come Find us from the 1st May until the 5th in the Rural Crafts Marquee
Shopping opening hours:
Summer 2019 Events March 31 2019
The summer events list has now been finalized, I am super excited for this summers events on the road with us attending a great range of shows. I would love to meet you at one of these events.
Badminton Horse Trials
Royal Highland Show
Thornton le dale Show
Westmorland County Show
Alternatively you will also be able to view a list of our stockiest under our events page if you are unable to make any of the shows.
Top product from March March 31 2019
Here we go... where did March go!? Really.. I don’t know about you but I’m still in January 🙃
So after a beautiful February, March was fairly chilly with many of you getting some snow at some point. It looks like you have been reaching for some snug accessories this month the top selling product has been our mole tweed snood
Top product from February March 01 2019
Sporting tweed brooches
Sporting tweed brooches have proved very popular this February, making great gifts for loved ones or even just for you 😊 with multiple ways of styling them you can either attached to you hat, blazer or waistcoat. Alternatively you can use the slide to pin them into your hair.
If if you prefer our sporting tweed brooches without the cartridge center we also create our brooches with a plain gem center
10 things you didn’t know about me February 25 2019
Hello, I am planning on creating more blog posts about myself and the business to give you some insight into my history first of all with a quick 10 things you didn’t know about me.
- I grew up on my parents bull beef farm where I loved being outdoors, mainly playing with the dogs
- I nearly went to bishop burton agricultural college to study animal behavior, but I freaked out at the taster day when they got out the snakes and one went down someone’s top.
- After that I was too late to get into college to do a levels i opted for a btec in art and design which I thoughley enjoyed and would love to do again.
- From the age of 13 until university at 18 I competed in dog agility with my border collie, misty
- After college I went onto university to study fashion design, even though I didn’t know what I wanted to do at the end of it and I nearly quit half way through I knew I enjoyed making things. And managed to complete the 3year course with a 2:1
- I have never broken any bones nor do I have any allergies
- I use to ride as a youngster but never really enjoyed it,i preferred being the spectator. And since watched many of my sisters riding lessons.
- I started the business after university when I decided I didn’t want city life no more and moved back home to my parents farm in North Yorkshire.
- In 2016 I decided I wanted to travel so jumped on a plane to New Zealand, luckily I had a friend already living there but my parents weren’t happy me traveling so far alone. I have done this every winter since to catch the New Zealand summer and harvest. My parents seem less worried now.
- Favorite meal... my Mums Sunday roast especially if it’s roast beef, Yorkshire puddings and for dessert...apple and bramble pudding and custard.
I hope you enjoyed reading,you can take the girl out of Yorkshire but not Yorkshire out of the girl 🙃 xx
Top product from January February 01 2019
This year I will be posting our top products bought that month from you the customer, sometimes it will be a color theme and sometimes it will be product based so keep an eye on what’s popular 😊
more colors available at:
Roy’s Peak Challenge January 03 2019
Size Guide November 06 2018
New Stockist November 04 2018
The Tweed Fox
A great new shop has opened up in the country market town of Masham, North Yorkshire. The Tweed Fox opened this year and I am proud to supply them with some of my tweed accessories including snoods, headbands and my sporting tweed ties. Be sure to pop in this year for some great christmas presents!
Tweed Snood Demo October 25 2018
Ever wondered how to put on one of my tweed snoods? Well here is a video of Emma putting on one of my classic tweed snoods in the navy herringbone with poppy detail.
Gift Box under £50 October 17 2018
I am excited to introduce to you our new gift box for under £50!
Currently in our country gents collection we have now created gift boxes with either a sporting tweed tie and pocket square or a bow tie and matching pocket square... Perfect gifts for the upcoming festive season.
- Page 1 of 4