10 things you didn’t know about me February 25 2019
Hello, I am planning on creating more blog posts about myself and the business to give you some insight into my history first of all with a quick 10 things you didn’t know about me.
- I grew up on my parents bull beef farm where I loved being outdoors, mainly playing with the dogs
- I nearly went to bishop burton agricultural college to study animal behavior, but I freaked out at the taster day when they got out the snakes and one went down someone’s top.
- After that I was too late to get into college to do a levels i opted for a btec in art and design which I thoughley enjoyed and would love to do again.
- From the age of 13 until university at 18 I competed in dog agility with my border collie, misty
- After college I went onto university to study fashion design, even though I didn’t know what I wanted to do at the end of it and I nearly quit half way through I knew I enjoyed making things. And managed to complete the 3year course with a 2:1
- I have never broken any bones nor do I have any allergies
- I use to ride as a youngster but never really enjoyed it,i preferred being the spectator. And since watched many of my sisters riding lessons.
- I started the business after university when I decided I didn’t want city life no more and moved back home to my parents farm in North Yorkshire.
- In 2016 I decided I wanted to travel so jumped on a plane to New Zealand, luckily I had a friend already living there but my parents weren’t happy me traveling so far alone. I have done this every winter since to catch the New Zealand summer and harvest. My parents seem less worried now.
- Favorite meal... my Mums Sunday roast especially if it’s roast beef, Yorkshire puddings and for dessert...apple and bramble pudding and custard.
I hope you enjoyed reading,you can take the girl out of Yorkshire but not Yorkshire out of the girl 🙃 xx